What is Cloud Computing? Cloud computing is the use of internet-based resources to perform such tasks as storing data, hosting a website and an email server, as well as securing and backing up information. The use of the cloud is secure and cost efficient. Businesses of all sizes are becoming accustomed to the ease, security and cost benefits that switching to the cloud provides.
Why Switch to the Cloud? Cloud computing provides your business with the following:
- Convenience of accessing your applications from anywhere at any time, with your choice of device
- No more servers
- Advanced security and reliability; the cloud provides several forms of real-time data backup so that you can ensure your information is always being backed up, secured and readily available in case of a disaster
- Faster performance
- Cost effectiveness
ADS Technology offers a variety of cloud computing services:
- Microsoft Office 365: Secure, with anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, instant messaging, conferencing and file sharing.
- Virtual Desktop: ADS Technology will integrate all of your data and apps on the cloud. With the use of our virtual desktop services you will be able to access the information on your choice of device from anywhere at any time.
- Public/Private: Public cloud solutions require no upfront investments and scale up and down with the client’s needs. Private cloud solutions provide many of the cost saving benefits of public cloud solutions with the control and flexibility of having their own environment. ADS Technology can help clients get the best of both worlds through hybrid cloud solutions.
We have established partnerships with the most cutting-edge vendors to provide surprisingly inexpensive and robust cloud solutions. Globalization has played an important role as now you are competing internationally for the same business and need even more of an advantage these days.
The best feature of the cloud is the versatility of using world-class software anywhere, coupled with it’s easy of use.
We provide the following Cloud Solutions:
- Datacenter Collocation Solutions
- Cloud Servers
- Remote Application Hosting
- Private Cloud Solutions
- SaaS (software as a service) Solutions
- Terminal and HaaS (hardware as a service) solutions.
- Private Cloud Drive Services
- Offsite Backups
- Email Hosting offering up to 100 GB Individual Mailbox Sizes
Cloud solutions are the future and releasing your data infrastructure to the cloud has never been easier and safer. ADS Technology has been using cloud-based solutions prior to many of our competitors, and time has allowed us to test and provide only the best services thanks to our tried and tested methods of selecting top quality vendors and partners for your businesses every need.
Our cloud-based solutions will enable your company to operate from any desktop, tablet or device from anywhere in the world as long as you have a solid internet connection. We use redundant, reliable, data centers with disaster recovery systems that backup the backups, empowering you with the freedom of security. In addition, we can support anywhere from one Virtual Server in the Cloud to your entire infrastructure on a pay per user platform.
In a full cloud environment, our clients enjoy one flat fee for both hardware and applications.